Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

Images to support Listening workshop reflections May2015

The following images will help those people who have attended one of my workshops to reflect on the experience... there will be no words... (except a few links to previous posts I have written) - as the idea is that the images support individual thinking and reflection of the day and to hopefully deepen that by a second chance to see the images...

I am not even going to put them in the same order... as I want to shake it up a bit ... and some images cannot be shared online - I only have permission to use them in workshops...


 2015 - a year to listen


reföections on a project  how listening is woven into our daily routine





The importance of the spoken language   - a post about listening being more than words...

 The bubble game - here I wrote about how we play it...
 but it DOES keep developing...

 Listening and interpretation








 Together on the Square Project 


 The Together Painting
 Kandinsky inspired art











A hundred languages ...  a hundred ways to listen

 read Listen Dance for more information


for more information on this activity please see best position for listening


Well I hope this is enough for some good reflections... and please take the time to explore other posts here... there is lots on play - indoors and outdoors, philosophy and many more on listening... plenty of my Reggio journey, visits to other preschools, etc etc etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment